NIHOA Events

Our traditional September meeting will not be held this year due to the virus. We are tentatively planning for our first meeting to be in November but this is dependent on future decisions by Schools and the MIAA concerning whether the season will take place this winter. There is a chance that it will be moved to the new MIAA floating season in March and April. We have the capacity to hold virtual meetings through zoom for the full membership if we are still unable to gather inside.

We have reduced our dues to $20.00 for this season. The paypal link is now ready. Officials who plan to officiate must still register with National by October 31st as well as South Shore and MIAA .

We understand that some officials may chose to sit out this season due to the virus. Please let me know if you plan to do so. We respect each individual decision, and should you chose to sit out the season, we most assuredly will welcome you back the following season.

We have 3 vacancies on the board at this time but due to the unusual circumstances of this season, we will hold these elections once we are all back together next year

Please check the website as we get closer to the winter season. We will post any information we receive. "

Thank you as always